At Bay City, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Bay City service. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service you can expect:
- Each service to last just over an hour.
- Challenging and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Senior Pastor Dave Connell or one of the Bay City Pastors.
- Live (& Loud) worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step:
- A place to belong. Connect Groups are people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God has shaped you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Bay City or connect with an opportunity to serve beyond our church.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of small groups.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday, our Family Ministries, which include newborns through Year 6 hear the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups and trusted adult leadership.